Monthly from September 2019 – 100 Club
Welcome to the Focal 100 Club! It is a great way to support your local library while having a bit of a flutter! Here’s how it works.
You complete and sign the attached membership form and standing order mandate for £2.00 per month or £24.00 per annum or you can pay regularly by cheque.
This buys you one membership number which is entered into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16 years of age.
The draw will take place on the last day of the month.
The prize money will be 25% of the membership fees received in that month. The remaining 75% goes to Focal to help keep our library open.
The winner each month will be sent a cheque for their winnings.
December will be a Christmas Super Draw with 40% of takings going to the winner and 60% to Focal.
Contact: Stuart Phipps – 12 Walton Avenue, Twyford, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 3LB or email firstname.lastname@example.org